the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

World Wildlife (Ammo) Fund

Please give generously to the World Wildlife (Ammo) Fund. The tireless people who collect money for this fund are true heroes. I was once one of those people who thought "Why should I give up my hard earned cash so hunters have enough ammunition to randomly cull wildlife?" But that was before I was set upon by a troop of Howler Monkeys, with nowhere to run and without any ammo for my 9mm Heckler & Koch MP5, I was surrounded and howled at till I fell over drunk! It was this incident that made me realise what a wonderful contribution to society those angels of the WW(A)F make. So please, give all you can to the volunteers tirelessly collecting, so that one day if the howler monkeys decend on you, you are secure in the knowledge that a 13 round clip of hollow-points is just a hammer cock away.

12 Comments:

Blogger Smackdog said...

That's the 'new' 3 Tenors my friend, so a bit of fucken respect please.

June 14, 2006 12:52 PM  
Blogger Roscoe said...

Is that Pavarotti in the middle????

June 14, 2006 4:27 PM  
Blogger moo said...

The 3 tenors wouldn't let thier bodies "go" like that!

June 14, 2006 4:42 PM  
Blogger Smackdog said...

yawnnnn! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! You bozo's ! I laid a trap for the easiest most obvious reply or point of reference and guess what? You didn't disappoint.....you fell right in.

June 14, 2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger moo said...

Hey SAO, as far as I knew the original post was the bait. (although I did almost name it "Whale Song")

June 14, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Buckerz said...

There has obviously been a horrible misunderstanding. This is not an example of Howler Monkey at play (although you can, and will be forgiven for having thought so). It just happens to be the exact moment we heard that St George had beaten Penrith. A gem of a photo if even if I say so myself. You can clearly see the look of shock and disbelief on SAO's and my face. Why the fuck Cashy is smiling is beyond me. I will be taking it up with him on Saturday!!!

June 14, 2006 9:16 PM  
Blogger Roscoe said...

And the whales in the ocean go "Eee Eee Eee"......

June 15, 2006 9:12 AM  
Blogger Buckerz said...

And why the fuck is Cashy holding my hand???

June 15, 2006 8:28 PM  
Blogger moo said...

Howler Monkeys are obviously very, very sociable annimals

June 15, 2006 9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats my brother on the left i never thought a tadpole could grow up to be such a large whale

August 04, 2006 5:03 PM  
Blogger Buckerz said...

Cunt

August 05, 2006 12:54 AM  
Blogger moo said...

he looks like he enjoys swallowing tadpoles

September 08, 2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home