the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Brett Flea (FFS)



Ive just about had enough of this cunt. This pretty boy fast bowler has been irritating me for months now, pretty much ever since he started impersonating Freddy Flintoff wicket taking celebrations in the first Ashes losing Aussie outfit in 20 years, all with that faggoty fucking smile plastered all over his dial. Although I have gained great satisfaction in order once again being restored to world cricket with our drubbing of the soap dodgers this summer, Flea often has me throwing my remote control at the tv every time he does that fucking chainsaw or the stupid fucking skateboard jump everytime he gets a wicket, and a poor defenceless English twat of a tailend batsman at that. He often struggled to get anyone out in the pommy top 6, but would save his spot in the Aussie side with 3 or 4 wickets at the death wrapping up the longest tail in cricket history in each of the tests. Anyway, that's alright I guess as long as he keeps getting wickets, but be warned Flea, you're on thin ice with Stuey Clarke on fire and a few other up and comers pressing hard for fast bowling selection.

Just when I'm contemplating whether I'm being a bit too harsh on Flea or not, I switch on the news last night and spy this absolute piece of garbage of a song which I believe has hit number 4 on the Indian charts this week. This is not only the biggest load of crap I have ever witnessed in my entire life, but probably the biggest load of crap Kenny the Plumber has ever seen in his life, and he's bloody seen some believe you me! What the fuck is going on over there??!! Then again, it is a country where it's people continue to drink from the Ganges and make just as ludicrous films and come up with the inventive name of Bollywood for their movies.

I know, a lot of you will be saying "Oh leave him alone, I love Brett Lee." Well I put it to you this way, if you were from anywhere but here in Australia and were witnessing all of the abovementioned boyband antics from this cunt, you would absolutely despise him in the same way as you would any loud mouthed, arrogant, fat arsed American tourist or sportstar for that given matter.

FFS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mr Devine said...

Corrrrrrect. Good first post for the year. Brett Lee is the most overrated Australian cricketer of our generation- that INCLUDES walkabout D.Martyn, because fuck-all rated him in the first place.

January 09, 2007 6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home