the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Hangovers Suck

I would like to sledge the Hangover. I have had this hangover for 3 days now and it is still making me feel like I am on the way down from smacking myself on ICE. FUCK YOU Hangover, just let me write myself off without any side effects would you.
I also want to give it to the so called rocket scientists who can invent anything apart from a hangover cure. Get your shit together and come up with a pill i can take in the morning to kill this hangover off.

4 Comments:

Blogger moo said...

just to make you feel better Pawd don't forget the sportsmans lunch this friday - time to do it all over again!

September 18, 2007 7:19 PM  
Blogger Roscoe said...

I too am resembling Billy the Kid out of the movie The Green Mile. I swear if we had the gun laws they had in the US, I would have put a bullet in myself both Sunday and Monday this week, and any week for that matter! Perhaps the bullet is the magic hangover 'pill'???

September 18, 2007 8:05 PM  
Blogger George Of The Jungle said...

Ill take two bullets with water any morning after a hang over !!!

September 19, 2007 11:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

November 11, 2008 3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home