the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Joey joins comedian circuit post football

Joey busted for ecstasy
By Byron Kaye and Ian HorswillAugust 30, 2007

ANDREW Johns has been arrested for drug possession in London.
Johns, 33, was stopped by transport police officers at Kings Cross underground station during a routine search following the annual Notting Hill Carnival. The former Newcastle, New South Wales and Australia rugby league captain, who has been working with Australia ahead of the Rugby World Cup, was found to be in possession of one ecstasy tablet.
He was cautioned and released without charge.
"Following an interview with police he was told the misdemeanour did not warrant being charged and instead was given an official caution," John's management, The Fordham Company, said in a statement today.
"Johns said today he recalled an unknown person pushing a tablet into his jeans at a crowded entertainment venue last Sunday - ".......

That's generally what happens when you give money to drug dealers dummy.. or accept 'gifts'

...In the statement, Johns said: "I was having such a good time, seeing it was the last day before I flew home......

The colours were vivid and swirling man....and the chicks were reeaaalllyy friendly

..."I stupidly forget about the tablet and, instead of getting rid of it, I left myself in a situation I soon deeply regretted...

Lucky I ate the other 4. That last bastard must've got lost in my sky-rocket. Damn.

....."I have been a very foolish person and realise I have brought great disappointment to my family, friends and many people, including lots of youngsters who have looked up to me over the years...."It has left a black mark on my reputation which I will work very hard at erasing."......

Is that E-rasing?

...Johns, who is is believed to have been at The Church, an all-day club at Kentish Town popular with expatriates, was one of 206 people arrested for drugs possession in London over the British holiday weekend.....

Al least I go to church. In fact I better go back and repent Bro!

.....Johns had been in London for a few weeks and had accepted an invitation by former Newcastle player Billy Peden player to pass on his tactical and kicking knowledge at the Harlequins Rugby League Club
He and injured Brisbane, Queensland and Australia captain Darren Lockyer were guests at the Challenge Cup final between St Helens and Catalans at Wembley Stadium the day before his arrest.
- with AAP

Joey, Joey, Joey. Stop it! My sides are killing me! Whos kidding who? You're just making it worse. Just accept you got busted and move on dude!A proffessional sportsman and celebrity taking recreational drugs? Unbelievable. Who would have thunk it!

3 Comments:

Blogger Smackdog said...

p.s. You're really looking the part Joey. Nice hoodie and it looks loke you been up for about 36 hours.

August 30, 2007 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its only a matter of time till Gower comes out....

August 31, 2007 6:50 AM  
Blogger Roscoe said...

Poor old Gower. It was meant to be all about him this weekend. Last match for Penriff and then a night to paint the town red, and then come out with his drug problem on Sunday. Always living in the shadow of Joey Johns, even after his retirement!!

August 31, 2007 9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home