the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Fat Slut Stickers


What is it with these stickers.?! Not once, have I ever spotted a semi decent looking bird in a car branded with the frangipani or 'Bad Girl' stickers frequenting our streets. Maybe it's just me and the dodgy areas I may find myself in at times, but I am going to go out on a limb here and propose to rename these stickers: "Fat Slut Stickers".

So many near death experiences through running up the back of other cars and the genuine fright I receive when spotting one of these horrific whales when anticpitating an actual "bad girl" or sweet, good looking 18 year old on P plates with flowers on her back window. Let me recommend that you don't bother looking at the drivers of these vehicles as I have stupidly done over the past couple of years and keep on driving towards the eastern suburbs or North Shore where you might actually spot something worth paying the chiropractic bills for severe whiplash, not wasting your time in Sydney's western suburbs observing large native mammal life as I have done for too long now.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home