the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Friday, May 04, 2007

The Hoff is still a funny funny man

NO FUCKEN MID-STRENGTH BEER FOR THE HOFF MY FRIENDS!!!

"ALCOHOLIC US actor David Hasselhoff has acknowledged he has fallen off the wagon after his 16-year-old daughter video-taped the former Baywatch star rolling drunkenly on the floor of a hotel room.
The video, which aired today on TV tabloid shows, shows an apparently drunk Hasselhoff, wearing only jeans, lying on the floor of a room and clumsily eating a hamburger while daughter tells him off about his drinking.


The TV shows said the tape was made about three months ago by Hasselhoff's daughter, Taylor-Ann, in a hotel room in Las Vegas, where the Hoff has been appearing in a stage version of The Producers.
Hasselhoff's publicist Judy Katz said she could not confirm those details.
On the tape, a girl's voice is heard saying: "Dad, you need to promise me you're not gonna get alcohol tonight, OK?"
"If you get alcohol tonight you're fired from your show tomorrow," the girl continues. "And a doctor's coming over here in the morning to check your alcohol level and if there's any alcohol in your system you're gonna be fired from the show. Tomorrow. You hear me? No alcohol."
"Ok," Hasselhoff replies in a slurred voice.
Today, Hasselhoff issued a statement in which he said he was a recovering alcoholic.
"Despite that I have been going through a painful divorce and I have recently been separated from my children due to my work, I have been successfully dealing with my issues. Unfortunately, one evening I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse."

Hoff man,you still got it! Wish I had a smart car to drive me home when shitfaced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home