the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What else needs to be said?.....


Sydney Morning Herald
Asher MosesNovember 13, 2006

"Borat only arrived in Sydney on Saturday and he's already stirring the pot.
"I like very much Australia, I am a huge fanny of your country," he said today.
"Last night I go to a very nice nightclubs in Oxford Street named Manacle. There were 200 men dancing there with no shirt on, very strong and muscular, and only one womans. And who do you think she choose? ... Borat!"
He said the woman was taller than him, with hair on her arms and a very deep voice.
"[This morning] my anus was hang loose like the mouth of a tired dog."
He expressed his fondness for Australian television, particularly Home and Away. His favourite character is Colleen Smart, played by Lyn Collingwood.
"I would like to make romance inside of her," he said.
While he's here, Borat would like to find an Australian wife to take back to Kazakhstan with him, and he's also "very interest to meet a kangaroo".
"I would very much like to find Australian wife ... ladies, please send me photograph, preferably erotic," he said.
"My preference is for a woman who has more hair on head than back, and teeth that grow only on inside of mouth ... [and] she must be tight like man's anus."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home