the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tucker Max


My name is Tucker Max, and I am an asshole.

I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.

But, I do contribute to humanity in one very important way. I share my adventures with the world.

The Tucker Max Stories include:
The Famous "Sushi Pants" Story

Tucker tries buttsex; hilarity does not ensue

The Absinthe Donuts Story

The Austin Road Trip

This guy has a book out that is a NY times best seller and is very bloody funny. He also has heaps of his stories on his website. Go and check it out, its worth the read believe me.

www.tuckermax.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home