the spray

Welcome to the spray! The pdc's latest outlet for venting frustrations or just an idle comment.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

F.F.S - COME ON !!

I only found out Leyton had a sister less than a week ago, and she shits me to tears already. As if one of the fuckwits wasn't enough, we have to put up with members of his family!

Now we all know I'd hit it, I like a good grudge-fuck as much as the next bloke, but just because she's ley-leys sister doesn't mean she needs saturation coverage of the fact she's got no fucking tits and wants to be on gladiators.

She was quoted as saying she did not want to "bulk up like a she-man", and "I like the athletic feminine look".

Newsflash precious, Candice Falzon is athletic feminine, you're closer to Shaved Bulgarian feminine, all you need is a 5 o'clock shadow!

Thanks to all the hype she'll be a sure thing for the three episodes of gladiators that make it to air, and drawing on her tennis background (or lack there of) she'll have some cutesy name like Ace or Forty-love. Personally I think Ball-Girl sums it all up, and the sooner we finish with her and gladiators the fucking better!

4 Comments:

Blogger Roscoe said...

My eyes are bleeding

October 26, 2007 10:11 AM  
Blogger Roscoe said...

My eyes are bleeding

October 26, 2007 10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

fuck off moo not even tommy would root that swamp donkey!!!

October 26, 2007 5:42 PM  
Blogger Pawd said...

Yes he would Deevs

November 05, 2007 1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home